Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Creative Writing Reflection

This was a good semester for my writing. Especially for my creative writing. Since I've entered this class, I have found myself actually attempting to use more writing prompts instead of just writing whatever comes to my head. With excercises I can still generate my own ideas while having at least a limit of what the story should be about.

The packets were a good idea too, because I could get more feedback from others about a whole collection of work instead of just small individual stories. The feedback was very good in this class, since it was nice to hear from other students. Sometimes that's the best person to review your work.

Overall, I'm glad I took this class. It was amazing and helpful. I enjoyed the assignments and I hope to take another class like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment